Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SOS


A couple of things have happened since my Last Blog.

I think I've found it hard to find time to blog and lately Cuong has been telling me off to start getting that 150 name list and start doing SOS regularly.

I'm starting to lose some motivation and I believe I need to find a source of inspiration and motivation to keep me eagar. I think it's because there's something else on my mind that is distracting me. I keep thinking of that kite with her name written all over it. I will try watching 8BB by Parthman again and Les Murrey.

I will also regularly read SOS and write goals.

Yesterday I signed up Ms Lien and concentrated on designing new invitation cards with chinese new year theme to it. It's almost done.

I also have a deadline to design those posters to put onto the trolley for warwick farm. I think I've forgotten to mention that my secret weapon is "THE TROLLEY". When I have finished with designing the posters, I will post it up. I will have Cuong and Silvia hopefully to back me up on the day to assist me in promoting the Biodisc and Chi Pendent.

So far, Me and Cuong and got the panels attached to the trolley, light fittings attached, which is good progress. However time is running out and I deperately need to finish those panel posters, because Cuong is relying on me. I'll will go to Sydney Uni to finish off and print those Panels.

If I want to earn $2000/wk, then I need to reinforce my dream. My dream at the moment isn't strong enough. I will write it down somewhere in my diary.

No comments: