Friday, February 1, 2008

Rule 1 - part 1

I haven't got 150 names list yet, but I'm looking forward to getting a massive names list next friday to sunday during Chinese New Year celebrations at Warwick Farm.

The other questnet teams have set up stalls to promote the biodisc. There are 3 teams. Something like 5, 10, 15 people in each group. That's pretty hectic. I have my own team and it's only 1 person pretty much, Cuong will be with me from time to time. I don't have my own stall, but I'll be using a shopping trolley instead. It was Cuong's idea. It's embarrasing and wierd. But Cuong's weird and creative ideas could work. It's something different. So I have to come up with some good ideas to compete against the other teams.

So far, Cuong has already designed the basic trolley presentation so far. I have to design the graphics for the posters and design the mechanical structure/frame for the big poster to integrate into the trolley. Should be okay.

To be continued...

No comments: