Thursday, February 7, 2008

SOS

Me and Cuong met up at Usyd Architecture Faculty yesterday afternoon. We managed to do some graphics editing together and print them off at the Architecture Plotters for free. It us a while, but we did some pretty good work together.

I'm also glad to hear that the Chinese New Year Celebrations were postponed till next week, because of wet weather, because I've been pretty stressed with going out and travelling so far everyday to do something + while at the same not earning any money. A price to pay. Cuong has been telling me this from time to time "How bad do you want to achieve your dreams? You must pay the price".

Today, I will attempt to practice the Sphere of Silence. I need to train and condition my mind to be wealthy. One day I would like to be like a core leader like Cuong. I need to do whatever it takes to learn what it takes to be a leader. To be a leader, I need to earn at least $2k/wk and that is the hard bit. Well at least I think it's hard. I believe the key to earning that much is to learn the skills. Leadership skills. Courage. Bravery, 15 presentations a month and duplicating skills to your downline.

I want to achieve my dream.

No comments: